Raspberry Pi, Abaco Systems & Weightless lead New Electronics Conference programme
08 September 2016The New Electronics Conference programme has been confirmed, with some of the UK's leading names in electronics and embedded design set to take part.
Running alongside the Show at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry between 19-20 October 2016, the conference will offer delegates the opportunity to hear about the latest technologies, techniques and strategies employed by experts at the forefront of their fields.
Those signed up to address the conference comprise representatives from some of the UK's most illustrious names, highlights include:
- Pi in Space: Tim Peake's journey to the ISS and the Raspberry Pi he took with him - Dave Honess, Raspberry Pi
- PCB design best practice - Ian McCormick, Abaco Systems
- IoT Communications - barriers to achieving 50 billion IoT devices - Prof William Webb, Weightless
- Technology enabling more electric aircraft - Shane O'Donnell, Microsemi
- How can AR and VR applications be deployed in design and manufacturing? - Collette Johnson, Plextek
You will also meet industry experts from e2v, ARM, Renishaw, NXP semiconductors, ECIT and Visteon.
The full conference programme can be found online.
To attend any of the sessions and to reserve your place, register for free now for the Electronics Design Show.
Delegate places are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.